|S/NO||SERVICE||REQUIREMENT TO OBTAIN SERVICE||COST||TIMELINESS||RESPONSIBILITY|
|1||INVESTIGATION||INITIAL REPORT,STATEMENT FROM WITNESS||FREE||ONE WEEK||DSS/INVESTIGATION OFFICER|
|2||GUARDING AND PATROL||IDENTIFICATION /COOPERATION||FREE||TWO MINUTES||SECURITY GUARD|
|3||CCTV SURVEILLANCE||COOPERATION||FREE||24/7||DSS/CCTV CONTROLLERS|
|4||INCIDENT REPORT||REPORTEE/WITNESS/COMPLAINANT||FREE||5-10 MINUTES||DUTY OFFICER|
|5||EMERGENCY RESPONSE||REPORT RECEIVED/ALARM RAISED||FREE||5-10 MINUTES||DSS/DUTY OFFICER|
|FREE||2-5 MINUTES||SECURITY GUARD|
What clients expects from us
- Timely and quality services.
- Respect for human rights.
- Respect to the rule of law.
- Friendly staff.
- honest staff.
- Attend to all security incidents.
- Attend to all fire and safety incidents.
- Investigation of security and safety incidents.
- Enforcement of all rules and regulations.
- Liaison with the National security agencies on all security matters touching on the university.
Our client responsibility
- To be truthful when giving information
- Show respect to the security personnel
- To familiarize and adhere to the regulation of the university.
- To give their views on the security services offered to them without fear of intimidation.
- Cooperate with the security personnel when required to do so.
- To be security conscious within and outside the university.
Our commitment to service
Security Staff as servants to the university pledges our commitment to the university in its vision as a preferred university of scholarly excellence.
- Complains, Compliments, and suggestions should be forwarded to the office of the DSS and if not satisfied to the office of the vice chancellor.
- Confidentiality and privacy shall be respected at all times.
- Feedbacks maybe channeled through telephones, mobilephones,letters, email address or suggestion boxes.
- All feedback shall be addressed as soon as practicable.